Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lets just forget about econs -_____-


Glad I didn't choose visual communications in the end cause I'll end up drawing on the computer there most of the time, which I don't exactly like D: A little tour around the internet has brought me to this conclusion. Well anyway I really love art and geog here! =D




I've been surviving on this lately:
(and LOADS of junk food, water, fruits and bread)

The masking tape's just to keep it tightly sealed,
JELLYBELLIES ARE SO ADDICTIVE :D




Was extremely restless during that particular study break day,
and there was a cue card lying around so.... doodle -.-


The result of using bright markers = D: D:
BUT SERIOUSLY, SMASH THE MID TERMS )=
(I know I sound so childish here =P)

Shall stick to my 0.38 black signo ink pen/pencils the next time round!





... and then this:

(IT CAN GET A LITTLE BORING HERE)

Exam timetable WITH the number of students taking each subject.

So I got bored and began doing simple calculations (maybe I'm a maths freak in disguise!), ASSUMING ALL INFO ARE CORRECT. Some calculations not accurate due to assumptions.

OHMAN, ALL I NEED ARE THESE SIMPLE NUMBERS TO SURVIVE WHY THE HELL DO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BINOMIAL DISTRIBUTIONS?????


Total no. of candidates: 863 (cause GP's compulsory)

Number of students who didn't take chinese yesterday (SP students plus those who took HMT for O's):
606(mt+mtB) + 31 (h2 mt) = 637
863 - 637 = 226.

.... and I was wondering why nobody was on the same bus yesterday afternoon even after looking at the list -.- (MT's morning shift)


Not taking maths (H1/H2): 14
Not taking econs (H1/H2): 57
No. of humans papers EXCLUDING econs: 527

ASSUMING there are 20 people in each arts class (7 classes)
In arts stream: 140
In Science stream: 723

ASSUMING there are no cross combi students in arts stream
Total no. of Humans papers in Arts stream:
140 x 3 (since one sci subj. is compulsory) = 420
Total no. of Humans papers in Sci stream:
1333 (add all humans papers) - 420 = 913

& since some sci students take 2 humans subjects (cross combi) and some take 1,
in cross combi: 913 - 723 = 190 (to see amt of doubled humanpapers)
Those only taking 1 humans: 723 - 190 = 533




ALSO,

I'm currently feeling very amazed by how messy my room can get =D

I don't know why I'm crazy enough to show everybody my room at its most horrendous state (I can surprisingly find EVERYTHING I want without losing anything),

but I really am truly amazed, HAHA.



don't forget about my cupboard-covered walls... (how on earth did those THREE tables get so messy?!)


me = SO not ataxophobic


and here's the best part HAHAHAHA.

it wasn't that bad yesterday I swear, the whole pile just came tumbling down when I attempted to take the fullscap pad right in the middle HAHA.




Alright I'm chasing everybody away LOL.




tagreplies
12
kaiying: LOL @ the jasmine buds!
14
kaiying: ' there will be no white flag above my door' i like ^^
{I like it too! ^_^ I'm in looove, and always, will be. why lol @ jasmine buds haha they smell heavenly :D}

18
Kenneth: hey! stumbled upon this after surfing for so long. HI! :)
{HI! :D (sorry which kenneth are you btw, LOL oops sorry :/)}
Kenneth
: the one from SR, The one who worked with you in publicity. the one who passed you twice in school today. lol. :)
{YOU DID??? hahahaha! I only counted once rofl!}
Kenneth
: heh. maybe. :P
{WELL IF I'M NOT WRONG THEN, I DIDN'T SEE YOU TODAY DID I!}

ashley: stalker much? HAHAHA emma i want macaroons toooo :(
{ASHLEY STALKER MUCH TOO HAHAHA. You can have one if they're still in the fridge the next time you come :D Don't worry he'll be making more O:}


off to do some geog.

No comments: